SOMEBODY TAKE ME BACK.

I want my class one more year. Somebody take me back to!

Tumblr_l8yww4mzdu1qzivgzo1_500_large

I need Beatriz, in my Portuguese classes.
I need Inês, because she is my best friend and I love her.
I need Rui, to keep me crazy with his stupids spankins.
I need Ana, to do my homeworks.
I need Margarida, to see her up in the chair screeming.
I need Beatriz R, to put some order in the class.
I need Luís, to talk about Muse.
I need Natasha, to laugh all the time.
I need André, to do... okay, I don't know. NEXT.
I need Bruna, to pay my snacks in the intervals.
I need Huang, to teach me how to speak Chinese.
I need Diogo, to give me his sweet hugs.
I need Henrique, to give me his homeworks.

I NEED YOU ALL THE TIME BY MY SIDE. LOVE YOU ALL.

1 comentário:

obrigada! volta sempre. cheers*